"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite"
Things school has taught me:
• Grades are more important than your morals,emotional & physical health
• How to hate people in general
• To want to quit life weekly
• How to text/eat in class without getting caught
• Why I will never amount to anything
yes yes minus the eat in class without getting caught
cuz I can eat in most of my classes.